Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thivagar (Student)     28 June 2011

Please help me

Respected lawyers and members,

I am Thivagar from a small village in cuddalore district, Tamil nadu. Also i am a Physically challenged person. I came to chennai for my higher studies and i have done my MBA. Now i am looking out for jobs. At the mean time for some additional qualification I Planned to do SAP Course and I started searching institutes offering SAP course in chennai. One day Mr.Pradeep from srivee sofware solutions called me and told me that they are offering SAP course by Real time Consultans and he Promised me for 100% placement. The course duration is 60 hrs (2hrs/day). Then i have joined to that institute on 9-02-2011 and i have paid the course fees  20000 R.s. the class has started, every day i will go to the class. They not even completed 25 % of course even after 2 months. after that we came to know that the faculty is not a real time faculty and not even works anywhere. Then I decently approach the owner and told him , you cheated me and wasted my 2 months of time,  i don't want to continue the course so please return my money back. At the time he told me that he will return only 14000R.s. after deducting some maintanence charges. Me too accepted that because i just want to get out of the institute. Then he told me to come after two weeks to get the money. After two weeks i went to the institute, he was not there and i called him he didn't pick the call. three days I tried to met him but I couldn't. On fourth day he attended the call and told me that he won't return the money and he will beat me if i ask for money . he paid to the local students and refused to pay me because i am not a localite and i don't have any support in chennai.  so please tell me, what i have to do and how to tackle him to get my money back.. 

Advanced Thanks to you all..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Thivagar,

Firstly i'm quite surprised that why ur question has not been answered yet. You are a physically handicaped person and u have so many rights given by int. convention of human rights(rights of disabled person). Please learn about your human rights. The state has an obligation to provide justice to you people like post matric scholarship, reservation in jobs, educational institution. Why u had not applied in any govt institution. File petition against the institution in the court of law. You can also go to high court under article 226 and in supreme court under aarticle 32 as this all is the case of violation of your human rights. Also you can claim compensation from the court as the institution has given you mental pain.

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     08 July 2011

HI 

IN MY OPINION IT IS FAIR CASE OF CHEATING  UNDER SECTION 420 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE . 

REMEDIES -->1. ASK TO THE PERSON TO RETURN THE MONEY AND THREAT HIM I M GOING TO LODGE A COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU IF U DONT  RETURN MY MONEY .IF NO REPLY IS MADE BY HIM U HAVE TWO OPTION ---.1 LODGE  COMPLAINT WITH LOCAL POLICE 

2. U MUST BE HOLDING  ALL RECEIPT IF IT A INSTITUTE AND TIL NOW IT IS BEING RUN THEN 

MORE SUITABLE ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK  WOULD BE FILE A COMPLAINT IN  DISTRICT CONSUMER FORUM .IT IS ALSO A DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE ..

OTHER WISE YOU HAVE EXPERT HERE .THEY MIGHT ANSWER YOU  WELL .

HOPE FOR THE BEST 

GOOD LUCK..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register