LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


please help me

hi all, 

this jai  and i am going to join a bank in karnataka. they are asking for non-judicial stamp paper of 200 rs produced in state of karnataka. my query is, can i purchase this from state of Andhra pradesh......


please help me ......


 4 Replies

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     20 May 2011

No, u have to purchase from state of Karnatka. As the document get executed in Karnatka.

M. Munikrishnan (Bank Executive (Retired))     20 May 2011

stamp paper being a state subject and revenue, stamp paper has to be purchased from the state to which it relates. In this case, Karnataka.

suresh ks (ernakulam)     22 May 2011

can you help me to draft petition u/s 408

M. Munikrishnan (Bank Executive (Retired))     22 May 2011

Sec  Criminal breach of trust by clerk or servant under IPC.  Whereas sec 408 under Companies Act is- Powers of Government to prevent oppression or mismanagement.   Under what context you need a draft petition is not clear for this forum to address your requirement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register