Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satheesh   04 May 2016

Please help me

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am satheesh i got married 5months before. after married 10days only my wife with me. in that 10days she is not cooperating with me for anything. but after 10days she closed with her relation and said to all i have problem so i wont live with me like that. her relation is lawyer so no one is asking to them including her father. now she is complaining against me and my family for dowry problem. i went for enquiry but she wont come. i dont knw what to do. please anyone give me the solution.

Learning

8 Replies

muhammed shahbaz cn (Csc )     04 May 2016

I don't understand your question well, anyhow you don't have to worry about a lawyer, you could also hire a lawyer, I believe she is not happy with you with some reasons, try to understand eachother, and if she threaten about dowry its really serious, dowry is illegal activity and you probably made a mistake for that.The payment of dowry has long been prohibited under specific Indian laws including, the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 and subsequently by Sections 304B and 498A of the Indian Penal Code .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 May 2016

Simple. You return the dowry whatever you received and take acknoledge. Let the case be withdrawn.

satheesh   05 May 2016

sir,

i dont get anything, she bought jewel from her home and she taken that too. she is willing to stay with her uncle. so only she is not close with me. my parents went to speak with her parents said she is not willing to live with you. after that they wont speak anything. what to do now

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     05 May 2016

File RCR petition, wait for the RCR case to get over, at no cost withdraw the RCR petition, mention full story of how the proposal came and how marriage was conducted and how she left with all jewels and livning with her uncle now. Once RCR case is over, wait for 1 year, and file divorce saying that RCR has failed for over 1 year and ask court to grant divorce, court will grant divorce.

satheesh   09 May 2016

Originally posted by : Dana Kayoni
File RCR petition, wait for the RCR case to get over, at no cost withdraw the RCR petition, mention full story of how the proposal came and how marriage was conducted and how she left with all jewels and livning with her uncle now. Once RCR case is over, wait for 1 year, and file divorce saying that RCR has failed for over 1 year and ask court to grant divorce, court will grant divorce.

How to file RCR. the proposal came from my relation. they wont speak with us properly about this problem. her father and uncle said she wont come if u can do anything like that, i asked lawyer about this problem he said wait for one more month after that something we will. her relations said they are trying to get money from you. so please tell me the correct solution

muthu   10 May 2016

Go with your elders have fresh talk with her record the audio Vedio of whole meeting with out to their knowledge let all issues be addressed in meeting.

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     11 May 2016

Most of the people who come to this forum are like above, they wont know what to do, in that their lawyer give one opinion, they come here, take ten opinions, they themselves would have one opinion, all clubbed together they will end up doing something whhc will make them go into futher trouble.

You do one thing, listen to your lawyer and trust him completely or like advised above by other lawyer Dana Kayoni, file RCR and approach her method of getting divorce.

A walk alone (-)     14 May 2016

Be bold if you have done nothing then face everything boldly. Nothing she will gain by filling complain. Only she can harass you as long as you fear. Without any evidence even her whole family belongs from lawyer background nothing can prove. Court want evidence simply saying orally court doesn't punish anyone. Instead of filling any other case first try to quash complain at initial stage then after quash file divorce on cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register