LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Kumar (Home tutor)     08 April 2016

Please help me

Hi, 1. False 498a is a 4yrs old story on me. 2. Trapped my (mom, dad, two elder brother) full family 3. Got bail from Patna HC on monthly maintenance of 10,000 / Month, to stop that i filed a SLP in Supreme court, right now its on stay. SC final judgement yet to come. 4. After seeing the temperament of my wife and father in law, till now (they are asking 15 lakhs for mutual divorce) want to continue my dead RCR again which is 3 yrs old. 5. If i file RCR in anticipation the my wife will say “No”, regarding coming to us, and on that basis my divorce can get a strong base. If She says “Yes”, there what precautions should i take to protect my self. 6. After filing RCR can i withdraw it before final date.

Learning

3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 April 2016

Hi vikas kumar as per your case you say your case story 4 year old and you say you get bail from patna high court and now you file case in supream court and waiting for judgement so i tell you one thing you till wait your supream court judgement and along with you file case for divourse 

as your wife not want to live with you 

Vikash Kumar (Home tutor)     09 April 2016

To Mukesh Sharma: this SLP in SC was filed in feb 2015. & my RCR was filed almost 3.5 yrs back, till then it is kept as dead. if I move this RCR again, can I withdraw it before few days of final date after seeing the wife`s reaction?

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 April 2016

hi vikash kumar you tell me you file RCR before 3.5 year ago but no result yet and no action on it 

so i suggest you cancel it and file divourse case no need to wait your wife action 

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register