LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOd SAve me (proprietor)     03 September 2014

Please help me

I got married on 08.05.2014 with miss xyz.

She said me that she’s been already married in the year 2012 with A**** G**** ( Name Confused)  in delhi . She said me that she loved this guy from the time in the college … She started her college in the year 2007 then she fell in love with this guy she ran away with this guy to delhi in 2012 and stayed there with his Bf’s family. Later they got married in Arya samaj don’t know the address of the arya samaj. She later got a call from father place that her father got an heart attack later when she came here her father made her hide in some relatives place. Then that guy came and lodges a complaint against the girls family later the police had made the girl’s father to sit in the police station… Then her father accepted to get them married so the guy went back to delhi to bring his family later when he came back the girl said that she was forced for the marriage… This was the things the girl said to me…

Even after all this I accepted her but things started getting worse because of her behavior and her father dominance she had said me shift my home from my parents house to her parents home. Her father had even tried to give us dowry which we didn’t accepted in front of head of our community in the town.. He deliberately showed some sort of paper in which he had written things he was about to give as dowry and showed to the people in the time of reception without our knowledge. But it all got flopped after 10 days when he had came to the communities head home where we rejected his dowry as well as made those people proof that we don’t need nor we have accepted anything till date.

She left from our home on 9th may without our knowledge. After that she came after 10 days and started to force her father’s dominance on us and later started harassing my parents stating that she will file a fake harassment case if we do not accept her. And the last time she came on 9th and harassed my mom and me that she’ll lodge a complaint against us in the station she said that she don mind f I die or b alive. She’ll not leave my home later she only left from our home on 9th June 2014…

According to me she doesn’t have respect for me nor my family. Even if I think of accepting her now later on she may start her Antics because she have a ego problem.

From 9th june till now there is no contact with her or with her family….

Kindly I seek ur help as per the law .

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     03 September 2014

It seems in present case your wife is already married. If you have any proof of he first marriage than in such event  , your marriage shall be null and void from the beginning.

So try getting information from your wife of first marriage and take proofs or evidence and subsequently you can get divorce from her.

Regards ,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai. 

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     03 September 2014

Well I agree to nikhil second you can do is that u should try to collect whatever proof I can collect. That will. Help u in future. Ratnesh Advocate Patna 9835450455

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     03 September 2014

Well I agree to nikhil second you can do is that u should try to collect whatever proof I can collect. That will. Help u in future. Ratnesh Advocate Patna 9835450455

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 September 2014

Get full details of her ex husband and then contact him and get all relevant proof of her previous marriage and then file case for making your marriage null and void .

GOd SAve me (proprietor)     04 September 2014

Good Morning Respected people

I do not know how to get the proof she just said me this all things on my first night that to after me discovering this all things from her cousin brother...I do not know the dates and exact place in which arya samaj they got married.... I Need help of experts to let me know where wil li get the details regarding her marriage...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     04 September 2014

that guy came and lodges a complaint against the girls family later the police had made the girl’s father to sit in the police station

use RTI - get copy of the complaint and accompanying documents.

this will serve as proof of her 1st marriage.

if this 1st marriage is not dissolved by a decree of divorce, then the subsequent marriage with u is null and void.

using the documents obtained through RTI, file sec. 11 r/s sec. 5 (i) of HMA and get the marriage declared void

u can also file ipc 417, 419, 420, 494 against her

for free help, contact me at the phone number given in my profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register