LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Dabgotra (FA)     06 July 2014

Please help me

My Land have been sold without my consent, My father is psychiatric patient and property dealers and father's siblings have sold all land by taking my father's signatures and the present owner of the land intruded in our fence and set wall on our foundation and forcibly constructed their wall. And, I submitted complaint against that owner who broke into our fence and land. 

Now he says, he will file Rs.10 Crores' DEFAMATION

I want to know that , how he can get its benefit  when he has cut all our trees, and broke into our fence,please help me. 

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     06 July 2014

first you send legal notice with proper medical record about your father ill, after that you can file case against purchaser and your sibling also. dont take any illegal activities it will reflect against you.

1 Like

Sir, 
He knows that our father is psychiatric patient and we requested him not to intrude and he did, he is so rich and we have financial problem. 

I would like to know, if a person intrudes someone's fence, cut all tree and plants, it's my agricultural land and we complain about him, then he says he has purchased this land and has documents from other property dealers. and he harassed us. Don't we have any right to complaint against who is intruding our fence. 

After committing crime if one says , he is being defamed ; does it come under Defamation Act? 
Can he file Defamation case against the victim? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register