Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ryan dcosta (csa)     26 November 2014

Please help - i am in big turmoil

Respected Experts,

I have very admant Father-in-law and wife they have created every possible nuisance to destroy me and my family,

I have no job , no money , ailing mother and sister and sole earning father , my marriage was solemnized as per hindu culture , since my misery took the course, during marriage we both were minors but after gavan she attained 18 years but i was still under 20 , though all went hail and harty , since she was science student and was aspiring to be a doctor my father took the responsbility and paid her fees, which we have relavnt document, after 35 days of stay , i found a book wherein there was wierd notes wrote by her and she accepted that it was written by her , wherein she has worte a kind of love letter, reason i say kind off coz its really not a love letter, she has also notated her objections towards my mom and my affection , to which we objected and called her family her brother took her to their house and said we will counsel her and probably she is homesick which resulted her absurd behaviour, we understood that counselling went for complete one year our many effort to get her back was failed due to my In-laws reluctancy, however her grand-father interfered and she was sent with malicious intention, my mother is a kidney patient and my sister a handicap and mentally unstable as certified by one of the Govt hospital in mumbai , when she returned she started piking up fights with my sister and mother, failed to take care , and do house chores, after that she left for house within 90 days form he second stay,

Me and my wife mutually decided to file mutual consent for divorce we filed intially she agreed , after attending two counselling session and couple of hearing she stated in front of court that she was misguided and lure in this case wrongfully and without her consent resultant family court judge dismissed the petition , she again didnt came after this for a year.

Realising my life going no-where i failed my law examination and there agin never attempted to study so i am a failed law student so i completely devasate my academic and now no where.

Later after a year filed a divorce petition on grounds of desertion to counter that she filed 498-a and Domestic violence case, my family was arrested we got bail after 3 days , and then an immediate domestic violence case, by the time i could understand which land i am in i realisied i was asked to pay interim maintenace of Rs 2000/- every month, our lawyer suggested to go for reilef in sessions for interim and guess what we didi that coz i was un-employed and my wife said that i am employed in International BPO of which they not even produed an iotta of eveidence and which was baseless court still ordered Rs 2000/- despite my unemployment stand , we tried to reveiew the order both in session and high court and no relief, Domestic violence proceedings was on along with divorce proceeding simulatenously .

so i was attending divorce hearing, DV hearing, interiem relief, high court session and 498-a all toghther to add to this misery my father works for govt organisation and she was areeted for more than 48 hours , her fathers works in same place gave information about my fathers arrest and my father was suspended so my family bread winner has no job now, 

divorce petition was dismissed in year 2012 ordering her monthly relief of Rs 1000/-, domestic violence judgment was in august 2013 and Rs 8000/-monthly maintenace was ordered despite me having no job , which i challengend in session wherein seesion asked me to pay 50% of arrears which i was not able to pay , then hearing will move ahead of which in april 2014 of which i cant pay since no money and no job again ,

Now i am getting recovery from family court, arrest warrant is issued from DV magistrate,

Last month my family went to my In-laws to reconcile which they said no need and in courts she mentioned she want to cohabit with me ,

Now i dnt know what to do how to take things forward i feel like lts finish the saga by ending my such a meaningless Life.

well if anyone have some suggestion hwo to ope from here tell otherwise i am prepared to rest in peace. 

Learning

6 Replies

harrassed (SE)     26 November 2014

Ryan,

Very sad to hear your case. You didn't mentioned why your divorce petition was dismissed? Did you filed divorce based on cruelty grounds? What happened to 498A proceedings?

Good Luck.

ryan dcosta (csa)     26 November 2014

thanks , for acknowledgement ,

My divorce petition was dismmised on grounds of not sufficent ground, 498-a i am still getting dates of every 6 months

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     26 November 2014

Ryan Dcosta... Please stay on. God has surely created  another beautiful good girl who is waiting to live life with you. Forget this girl and her family.

You have help. Lot of help. First, please stop talking to your wife and her family members temporarily.

Your wife lies to court. You have to prove this and you can apply for divorce based on cruelty.

Buy a good low cost smartphone with voice recorder. 

Record the conversations between you and your wife & family members.

Submit the proof in court that your wife is telling lies in court that she want to cohabit with you.

yogendra (engineer)     26 November 2014

Last month my family went to my In-laws to reconcile which they said no need and in courts she mentioned she want to cohabit with me , Now i dnt know what to do how to take things forward i feel like lts finish the saga by ending my such a meaningless Life. well if anyone have some suggestion hwo to ope from here tell otherwise i am prepared to rest in peace

Dear Friend,

Your wife told in front of court that ,You are working with BPO. Probably it was written somewhere.File perjury case because she lie under oath.After this see the drama.Don't provoke bad feelings.If you thinking for suicide first kill her brothers and mother and leave father in law and her daughter.As per Geeta murder is not a crime.Law made on earth is protecting the criminals.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     26 November 2014

Hi Ryan, in which city u r from. Please send private msg to me with ur contact. I will call you guidu u as much as possible for me.

SuperHero (Manager)     26 November 2014

Never loose HOPE. I can understand and feel how much pain you are going through..

Please never try to rest your life in Peace.

There are some missing points in your Post. Why did the Court order maintenance even though you didn't have a job? How did they prove you have a job in BPO?

Please go through other posts (especially Natarajan Sir's)in this forum which has lot of information. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register