Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday (ENGINEER)     17 April 2013

Please help - divorce

Hello All,

We got married (Inter caste) in April 2009, having a baby girl of 2 and half year. Due to conflicts (mother in law etc etc......) she abused my parents with foul languages (many a times). At last I informed there parents who came and took her (even my daughter) in Feb 2012. Since then she is staying with there parents.

Both of us are working. She is in Mysore and me in Bangalore.

We went to see her many a times and called her back and she is not agreeing. Even she is not agreeing to stay separately. I can go and visit my daughter but I can't bring her to Bangalore for few days (festivals, for grand parents sake)

Im confused what to do, planning to go for Divorce with mutual concent. Please let me know the procedure and what ever information that is helpful for me.

In Mutual concent divorce, If she is working and earning handsome amount, do I have to pay her money?

How about my daughters child custody? She is travelling daily from Mysore-Bangalore for work. Im worried about my daughter. How about her equaction and future.

Please advice.

Learning

7 Replies

Pooja_____ (HR)     18 April 2013

If you want divorce then definitely you will have to pay.

If she wants divorce even then you will have to pay.

Hope it is clear.

(Guest)

Oh yeah! really?

Better pay the same to a criminal lawyer and get your things done. Dont listen to feminists, they are cowards.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     18 April 2013

In MCD, amount to be paid is mutually agreed upon. In case of contested divorce you will not need to pay anything to her if she is capable of supporting herself. However considering the age of your baby she is going to get custody and you will need to pay your share towards child maint. etc. regards ASHOK

Pooja_____ (HR)     21 April 2013

@stalker

You don't need criminal lawyers for Divorce and alimony. these are civil matters not criminal.

@Ashoksrivastava

Author will have to pay permanent alimony to wife. I am not talking about maintenance of child.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : parora

@stalker

You don't need criminal lawyers for Divorce and alimony. these are civil matters not criminal.

New to the field.

Keep calm.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : parora

@stalker

New to the field.

Keep calm.

1 Like

Pooja_____ (HR)     24 April 2013

@Helping Hand

Agreed I am new to the field but author is asking about divorce and alimony only. There is no criminal case against him. He will have to pay permanent alimony to his wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register