Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nithin J (owner)     21 November 2011

Please help about starting a website?


I am planning to start a matrimonial or realestate website, in which users can post thier advertisements.

And they have to pay for those ads.

What are the legal formalities to start this website?
can i receive those cash for this service in my bank? do i have to pay tax or anythng to govt?>

pls help im new in thi s field.

thnx in advance


 3 Replies

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator Mediation Counsel)     22 November 2011

Dear Friend,

Contact a good website developer agency and select your domain, prepare your content (draft) and provide to the Web site devoloper for working.

Execute a website development agreement with the website developer.

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     22 November 2011

The tax is applicable as per law. getting payments through website doesn't make any difference.


Rajender Dahiya

Advocate, New Delhi


Nithin J (owner)     23 November 2011

ok friends thanks for the info. But i want to know more about these

1. whom should i contact first to know all details before starting this website. An advocate or CA or Company secretary?

2. Do i have to start a current account in the name of website to receive payments from customers? or can i receive cash in my normal SB bank account?

3. Where should i pay the tax and when?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query