LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     28 January 2014

Please help

working for a company for more than 2.5 yrs, absconded me on record. Now is it possible to get my existing pf account of the present company to the previous company pf account so that once i leave this present company as well, I can have all the pf in one account. Kindly let me know the procedure.


 2 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     28 January 2014

yes it is possible you can give the pf account no. to you existing company hr and update it 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 March 2014



the pf form itself indicate the procedure to get the claim if company is closed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query