Please help

me and my wife had a separation.....later we thought of giving a chance to our marriage in her matrimonial home.. for which we prepared a MOU (memorandum of understanding) stating that we are going to give a chance of 6 months..and if things don't get well between us so after 6 months both of us will opt for mutual consent divorce.and that she will leave her matrimonial home also.. now 6 months have passed and i think mutual consent divorce is the best option..but now she doesn't want to follow MOU.. what all legal action can be taken against her??

2.can i just throw her out of the matrimonial home or my parents will hv to file an eviction suit?

3. what is the legal sanctity of MOU?


As your your post and contents therein, the said MOU has absolutely  NO effect.






Dear Querist

if she will leave the matrimonial home then no need to file eviction suit before the court.

you can file the divorce case against her if its your final decision.

MOU have no value

Interested in Family LAW

Endorcing the above opinions the MOU has no value however, you can use this mou as one of the evidence to defend u r case




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x