LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inderpreet gill (United states)     12 September 2013

Please help

Hi, my my fathers dad past away and my father came to the U.S well the property my grandpa had was suppose to be divided between the four brothers but my father didn't get the full amount and this was 20 years back so I was wondering if I can open this case back up and try my best to get what my dad deserves


 3 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     12 September 2013

dear client,

you can reopen the case or file suit for recovery of share ur dad deserved.


call me through lawyersclubindia. i'll advice you and guide you properly.


Inderpreet gill (United states)     12 September 2013

Thanks but can I do this from the unites states or do I have to go to India

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     12 September 2013

You can do so from US.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register