LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.................... (business)     27 August 2013

Please help

This is my last month post for your refrence.After going thru this iam submitting current querry please kind to give your valuable opinion.

Dear sir /madam,we have our society community as know as samaj and registered.As wife filed dv and maintence agaisnt me which our samaj made us resolve and we were given time period of six months to reunite happly but my wife and my two daughter harrasing me from day one even after fullfilling my responsbillty later we again gethered our samaj meating after three months where we decided on mutual consent for divorce on 100 rupees stamp paper with her relative witness and as on my.she happly agreed to do so that time and now she started demanding more amount then what our samaj had finalised and now shes refusing for divorce.I want to know how much the value stands for the samaj decision under indian law.thank you

Dear sir/madam,

Recently I paid the amount on behalf of court order to my wife getting stay on distance warrant now Iam staying  in my house but not able get previlleges from my wife or my two childerns.No food,No b

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 August 2013

1.    Your query shows how much respect you have for Judiciary or it also shows you may not be a law abiding citizen of the land. Reason being what for one of the strong pillars of democracy is standing in India? To settle these types of disputes and  if ‘samaj’ or by some ‘khap’ is given such tasks then your query is what happens. Again reason to say so is once both trusted on your ‘samaj’ and some reconciliation on dispute happened then why does not your same ‘samaj’ has power to settle new disputes between same parties that you have to seek intervention of Court against some distress warrant?

2.    However be it so, plain replying now; “private decree – settlement’ by a ‘samaj’ or ‘khap’ or a ‘panchayat’ is not a valid or does not have any sanctity under eyes of Law of the land. These Rs. 100 Stamp Paper undertaking also have no sanctity under eyes of law in reference to this brief.

3.    From your query I see some disputes concerning your ‘conjugal rights’ are there so get it solved via proper Court and not by a ‘samaj’ to have legal sanctity on decisions / Orders of Court on such disputes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register