Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please help

Hi,

Iam planning to file Divorce petition on my wife. I have some email proofs and messages.Please advise is this email proofs is sufficient to file Divorce petition?

Learning

21 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     25 March 2013

No these are not sufficient proofs.

What is the ground you are taking?

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     25 March 2013

hello,

on what grounds are you seeking divorce.

emails are admissible as electronic form of evidence.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

Hi,Thanks for your quick responses. We got married in aug-12.before marriage she had relationship with her boyfriend and before marriage i got email from her saying am having affair with boyfriend and some rude words and i contacted their parents they told that and false mails. then we got married in aug-12.first one month it has gone happily.aftersome days she asked me i want to go home and sent to her and her parents and sister  told some wrong things told to her.after coming to our home.she started torturing me..and she is asking make me gold ornaments and buy some lands on my name.and when i go to office,she is meeting her boyfriend daily. one day my friend told me when i was in office.

she is daily chating and exchanging emails with her boyfirend.one day i opened internet and she didnt logged out gmail and i gone through all emails in that emails, she is telling to her boyfriend am planning to kill him and their parents with poison. am not interested to spend my life with him and she is telling to her boyfriend i will kill him and we will marry  and she is telling because of my parents force only she got married like that she telling to her boyfriend. she is torturing daily and she is not speaking with me.food also not preparing for me. when i at home she is going outside without telling me.

1. I am request you please what I shall do? 2. Is these email proofs sufficient to file DV Case?  3.How to proceed with these situation?

Please advise. am not having happiness and sleep,mental tension,am not concentrating on my work because of these regular torture.pls advise...

stanley (Freedom)     26 March 2013

yes you can file for Divorce on the above grounds but provided you have completed one year of marriage .

You can very well seek divorce based on ‘grounds’ of  'mental cruelties' by filing a suit for dissolution of marriage you need to prove under'mental cruelties' grounds and they are not that tough to prove.

- Not looking after / serving guests at matrimonial home.
- Not looking after / serving relatives at matrimonial home.
- Not looking after needs of husband as wife's duty.
- Not cohabiting as husband and wife regularly (a marriage without s*x is anathema).
- Without consent of husband leaving home. (reflects deligency on part of husband not to know where wife leaves without consent of her hsuabnd every fortnight for 15 days if questioned by society that a couple keeps which is mental cruelty ground)

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     26 March 2013

hello,

you cannot  file dv.

better talk to her, know her intentions and reach a conclusion.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. she is not speaking with past few days. after going to office, she is going outside without telling and sometimes she go to outside when am at home. I tried to ask you, but she is not responding. I didnt inform to their parents because am scaring again they will create problem.thats why am silent. Please advice what to do and what  precautions u want me take ? Pls advise.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Venkat

Hi,Thanks for your quick responses. We got married in aug-12.before marriage she had relationship with her boyfriend and before marriage i got email from her saying am having affair with boyfriend and some rude words and i contacted their parents they told that and false mails. then we got married in aug-12.first one month it has gone happily.aftersome days she asked me i want to go home and sent to her and her parents and sister  told some wrong things told to her.after coming to our home.she started torturing me..and she is asking make me gold ornaments and buy some lands on my name.and when i go to office,she is meeting her boyfriend daily. one day my friend told me when i was in office.

she is daily chating and exchanging emails with her boyfirend.one day i opened internet and she didnt logged out gmail and i gone through all emails in that emails, she is telling to her boyfriend am planning to kill him and their parents with poison. am not interested to spend my life with him and she is telling to her boyfriend i will kill him and we will marry  and she is telling because of my parents force only she got married like that she telling to her boyfriend. she is torturing daily and she is not speaking with me.food also not preparing for me. when i at home she is going outside without telling me.

1. I am request you please what I shall do? 2. Is these email proofs sufficient to file DV Case?  3.How to proceed with these situation?

Please advise. am not having happiness and sleep,mental tension,am not concentrating on my work because of these regular torture.pls advise...

You cannot file DV case.

As she is planning to kill you and getting married to her boyfriend, you better lodge a police complaint against her as you read this.

There are lot many cases like this, for eg the recent Maria Susairaj case, so better lodge a complaint against your wife, with proof of emails.

That will be the first step toward securing your life.

(Guest)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. she is not speaking with past few days. after going to office, she is going outside without telling and sometimes she go to outside when am at home. I tried to ask you, but she is not responding. I didnt inform to their parents because am scaring again they will create problem.thats why am silent. Please advice what to do and what  precautions u want me take ? Pls advise.

Precaution, go to police station file complaint that your wife wants to kill you, and that you came to know about her plans when you accidentally read her emails to her boyfriend.

She is planning to kill you and you are planning to talk to her Lolzzzzzzzz

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 March 2013

Go now after reading this and file a police omplaint immidiately with all the email proofs.
Then she may implicate u in 498a on context of marrying with her BF...So be cautious 

(Guest)

Hi,Thaks for your advices,After filing case,what cases she filed on me and what precautions u want me take.I forwarded to all her chating and emails with her boyfriend to my mail id.you want me submit all emails in the police station. am scaring after filing case what will happen I dont know.Please advice me you want me wait somemore time or not.Thank you very much for ur valuable time and suggestion.

Gaurav (consultant)     28 March 2013

Have you forwarded emails and chat from her gmail account to your email account?

No, this is not admissible.

You should have taken snapshot or video or downloaded all emails/chat on outlook with IP address.

1 Like

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     28 March 2013

keep your evidences for the evidence stage.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

Thanks a lot for ur quick answers. Yes, I have forwarded all her emails and chat emails with her boyfriend to my gmail account. Would  these be valid evidences and it would be help me ?. Please advise. after filing case, Is she file any false cases on me, if so what kind of cases she can file? please advise.

(Guest)

Thanks a lot for ur quick answers. Yes, I have forwarded all her emails and chat emails with her boyfriend to my gmail account. Would  these be valid evidences and it would be help me ?. Please advise. after filing case, Is she file any false cases on me, if so what kind of cases she can file? please advise.

Did you file complaint against your wife in police station?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register