Upgrad LLM

please help


Dear Sir/Madam,

PFA  the two decisions from Allahabad Highcourt, one from Allahabad Highcourt and another from its Lucknow Bench.Bank has moved to Supreme Court in Palak's matter from Lucknow Bench. Since she had not filed a caveat her case was admitted so judges asked to list the matter after 4 weeks and issued a notice for counter, no stay was granted and they said that any decision will be taken only after hearing other party.

My decision came after a few days but I filed a caveat. Bank now took me to Supreme Court,my 1st question is that whether my case can be clubbed with the previous case or not and what are the chances that both the cases can be dismissed on the caveat date?

My 2nd question is that what are the chances of backwages payment as in my case it is said to be 50% of backwages and in Palak's case nothing is mentioned for the same.Whether the payment will be in full or it is 50% only or nothing shall be given. Pleasespecify.My counsel said it to be 50% only.Since we were not at fault in this case so why we should be given 50% backwages only and can that remaining be demanded?

Also there are many other similar cases pending in other Highcourts, would it be by anymeans beneficial if they intervene in the caveat hearing?

Kindly go through the orders and please advise whatever suits us.

Regards

Minshu



Attached File : 178907973 decision minshu.pdf, 178907973 palak decision order.pdf downloaded 132 times
 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

  Search Forum








×

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x