LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Lall Chowdhury (Manager)     20 September 2010

Please Help

We have our Debattar Estate, and that estate has three sebaits, my dad is one of them. Now they have given the land to a local builder for a lease of 999 years which is totally unknown to them at that time, and the builder has made notary deed with three brothers (Sebaits) and promised to make the construction within 4 years for a residential apartment and will give three brothers 1000 sq ft each and this thing has passed about approx 20 years ago. Now that builder without noticing us already started making there a commercial complex. When we went there to ask him he told us that he cannot give us the land but he can give us a amount to remove from this agreement. Sir I would like to put an injunction to stop this construction as though my parent and his brothers are still the sebaits. Sir please help us please.He is a local Goonda cum Currupted builder. Suggest us what to do next. We need your greater cooperation and help. 

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     22 September 2010

Dear Rohan lal,

You have not stated your querry with clarity.

1. I want to know from which place you are and where the property is located.

2. How your parents and others have acquired the title of that estate.

3.when did you have executed the Development AGreement in his favour,

4. whether you have filed any complaint with Municipal Authorities and also Government for his illegal attempts for construction of commercial complex.

5. have you given any notice for cancellation of such earlier Development Agreement.

6. Whether any cancellation clauses available in the Development Agreement executed earlier.

7.whether you have recieved any security deposit/Good Will from the Developer.

after you reply this, i will be in a position to advice you appropriately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register