LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (SOMETHING)     03 June 2010

Please Help

I have applied for D* because of her abnormal behaviour (I have explained some of her behaviours below), She has not accepted notice and continueously bringing pressure on me to accept her and lead life with her and same time she claims that she has not done any mistake, and she is putting blame on my family (Mother and Brothers) and me

Now I come to main problem

I have filed petetion on Jan 10 , After 6 months my lawyer is calling me and he is talking in favour of her and asking me for compramise
Now i dont know what to do , please help me

Is my Lawyer considering her crocodile tears than my pain?
Can my lawyer ruine my divorce case?

some of her behaviours

1) Used to send me SMS asking divorce
2) Used to send me SMS that have having affair with lady/girl and abusing me that all my salary is going to that lady/girl
3) getting up at midnight and packing clothes and asking me to drop at bus station so that she can go to her father's home
4) Getting up at midnight throwing materials (whatever available at hand) at me while sleeping,
5) Pouring water on me while sleeping
6) My life becomes miserable If i get calls from mother or brothers
7) calling her father at midnight and complaining that she married with wrong person
8) Checking my mobile call logs , if any girl name or lookalike name then creating relation between me and the caller
9) Putting some money into my account (Even if refused to take money) , the sending me sms that I'm living on her money
10) getting up at midnight and asking her money back
11) Asking my salary and savings (If i tell all my expenditure honestly, then also she refuse to belive that)

Learning

1 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     04 June 2010

it seems that  your wife is not mentally sound.

before proceeding with divorce case,please consult a psychologist,so that these irritating behaviours could be changed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register