Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Vaidya (Jr. Quality Analist)     26 July 2010

Please help!!!!

Hii Dear Sirs,

This is Sandeep, I am an accused of a road accident by bike and the injured got his leg fractured.  The police who where at the scene took my bike to police station and told me to collect after admitting the injured to the hospital.  As I went to PS after admitting the injured, one conistable went to the hospital and brought a report from the injured, however, the injured did not specify to file a case or not, but he was saying it is enough that I get him treated.  Even thought the injured did not tell to book a case the Head Conistable booked an FIR under section 337, arrested me and sent me infront of Judge at a criminal court, I got bail and called for reappearance on a later date.  Now, I am in confusion that what will be next.  Should I have to appear infront of the court like this only, if yes, till what time.  One more problem is the relatives of injured re demanding money to get the case compramised, but the injured is not.  What happens if hey are demanding and I ignore them and just attend the court on the dates which I have been called.  Will they file a case on me.  It is a very small accident and they are demanding more.  I have paid whole amount for the treatment of injured, now he is discharged from the hospital.  What next if they book the case.   Can I tell infront of court that even though I have paid for his treatment they are demanding me.  If the judge disagrees to me what will be the action, I have to pay what they demand, or pay what they demand and also jail.  Please clarify my confusion.  I need help.  I am poor.

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 July 2010

Dear Sandeep,

Appoint advocate

regards,

SHIRISH PAWAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register