LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishnu   03 January 2016

Please help..

I am 30 years old middle class man working in a private firm at pune .
My marriage took place on 15 march 2015 in Andra Pradesh .Wife is from other state. We lived together for not more than 15 days  and then she went to her parents home and started abusing me and my parents every day.
Later she is started threatening me and my family to file a false case of dowary and domestic violence. I asked her to come back and but not to abuse me and family 

she instead of coming, she filed a 498A case on me and my family 

without any counciling between two families. my wife's dad is a political person at her home town. using the political power they filed a registered a case on me and my family without any counciling.. 

later Sub-inspector's started calling me and my family saying that they will arrest us soon..

My questions are...

1:- suggest any legal way to protect me any my family from false dowary and domestic violence case. And to get divorce.

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 January 2016

deny all the allegations which she had imposed on you in her complaint , attend the investigation proceedings prove your innocence otherwise police will file FIR, convince your wife and her parents to withdraw the complaint and findout an amicable solution with her and bring her back in your home, don't indulge in any unnecessary litigations which may spoiled your married life, you can also take help of your parents, relatives from both sides, middleman, comman friends to sort out your problem.

vishnu   03 January 2016

Sir, They have already filled FIR on me and my family.. Please suggest me

Vicky (Engg)     12 January 2016

file counter cases on your spouse and her father immediately. and see how they come to your door...

Vicky (Engg)     12 January 2016

women file cases not to fight but to get money, you file counter cases immediately brother as mentioned here -

https://mensrightactivist.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/counter-case-after-498a-and-dv/

i swear the god they all will come to your door for compromise. those days have gone to fight false cases or to compromise what all wife demands, you are in a war which needs to replied with a case only.

never ever give single penny to her, enjoy your life with the beauty provided by god around you.

Ignorance, Innocence and Unawereness are key things for all problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register