LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R K........ (Analyst)     23 April 2012

Please guide me regarding rcr

My Wife Loged a false complaint against me in Police that i touture her for dowry. The complaint is totally baseless and police did investigation and they are also in my favour, as i kept saying that i love this girl and wants to spend my life with her..

Now girl and her parents are saying that they want seperationa and asking for settlement money which they spend on marriage. I have no fault in this as I dont want any seperation and want to continue with the relationship. They are destroying my life for asking divorce and also aksing money as settlement, so why should I pay anything..?

Please guide me should I apply for RCR (Restitution of conjugal rights) or what should i do ?

Thanks & Regards

Rajat

Learning

6 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 April 2012

if you want to carry on file  RCR

if not then fight.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     23 April 2012

Appoint a good lawyer and ensure the 498A case reaches its logical conclusion if you are confident police are favoring you and there is no evidence found in investigation against you.

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     23 April 2012

I suggest don't go for RCR. Fight the case alrady filed against you with all your might and disprove all the allegations.

1 Like

nikunj puri (prop.)     23 April 2012

Any lawyer can advice me that - i am the sole owner of the vehicle and that is in possesion of bank and proceeded as per section 31 of the arbitration any i challenged the award of arbitrartor as per section 34 now they r not issuing n.o.c of the said vehicle they r submerging the liability of co-browr in my account . Pls advice me or give me any judgement of hc and sc- thanks.

nikunj puri (prop.)     23 April 2012

The bank is exercising 171 section right to lien.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register