LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhinesh shankar N   15 July 2015

Please guide me-

Respected sir 

My self Dhinesh shankar N, leased house for three years from Apr-2014 to Apr-2017, but that landlord defaulted mortgage held by bank on that house property. same time we have not informed by the landlord about court summons and hearing date, not even about foreclosure, and the eviction notice, and we were forcibly removed from from the house on March-2015 since then we were moved to rented house, landlord refused to give my money back , please kindly guide us in this regard , let us know about the possible legal  ways get my hard earned money.
presently myself staying in Delhi, But the house leased for my parents they staying in Gobichettipalyam , Erode district, Tamilnadu, Pin-638452
Thank you 

 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     15 July 2015



Seek the refund of your money along with the compensation for the harasment caused qua legal notice .


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query