Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please guide in fake 138 case court status

Page no : 2

Transreal Partner   31 May 2021

Originally posted by : P. Venu

That exactly what I have stated -  in a complaint case,when the court has not ordered a bailable or non-bailable warrant, how is that the police is searching for you?

On 5th May I received call at 10:30 am from Police that you missed the date. He visited my old address and taken my number from next door.  Unfortunately the hearing date is same on 5 May 2021. 

He just call me to inform that you miss the court date. 

Still I confused that no legal notice received by other medium such as by whatsapp if address not available and no summons or case information.

Lender already know my mobile number.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 June 2021

It could be that the person who called you could not be a policeman.

I am afraid, you are not entitled to any further suggestions from me as you are not fully honest with the facts. You are unwilling to provide the facts, even when requested.

1 Like

Transreal Partner   01 June 2021

Originally posted by : P. Venu

It could be that the person who called you could not be a policeman.

I am afraid, you are not entitled to any further suggestions from me as you are not fully honest with the facts. You are unwilling to provide the facts, even when requested.

Thanks for your best advise.

I don't have any fact and I am unknown about case. Only I know lender misused blank cheque and further all this transaction. 

He don't have any signed agreement or any other signed documents given in writing. Except cheque he don't have anything. 

Thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register