Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     26 November 2014

Please guide

Dear Experts,

The Hon Family Court has  passed a decree of divorce filed under cruelty in my favour against wife. The wife has  not appealed in the High Court so far against the judgement. I left my home due to her inhuman atrocities 4 years back She fought the case residing in my house and continue to reside. Her sole aim is to occupy the house by hook or by crook. She has continued to torture my family members and trying to drive away all. Yesterday  she lodged a false FIR against my sister saying that my sister is torturing her. 

Kindly advise as to how to go about the case and seek protection from her malafide  intentions.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Show divorce decree to the police.  Police themselves will ask her to vacate the house.

File a civil injunction asking courts intervention to get her evacuated from your house.

Thats legal opinion.

Why dont you throw her out of your house?  Show some guts.  Is she a WWF  wrestler?

harrassed (SE)     27 November 2014

Manku, As suggested by helping hand first seek help from police station and follow it up with injunction suit. You attempting to send her out might create unnecessary issues. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More