LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep singh   06 June 2020

please give me right answer about civil suit.. please help me

Hello sir
Please help me

I am victim in a criminal case
Some peoples attack on me and am serious injured and docters take my head operation and docters said in medical report dangerous to life injury in head

Aab mera case district session court me under sections 323,324,308,148,149,201 ipc under trail me hai
Victims ki statement aur cross ho raha hai..
M victim compensation ke liye apply krna chahta hu.
Mere pass 10-12 lakh ke medical bills hai..
Aab m jaha session court me case chal raha hai waha apply kru compensation ke liye.
Ja jo mere police station ko lower court lgta hai usme magistrate ke pass apply kru compensation ke liye
Please tell me


 1 Replies

Deeksha Chugh   06 June 2020

Good evening Sir, Under the victim compensation scheme, the victim or his dependents as soon as an FIR is  filed, have to apply for compensation to the  Superintendent of Police or the Judicial Magistrate along with the supporting documents, who shall on receipt of such application forward the same to the District Legal Services Authority certifying the eligibility of such claims. 

I hope it helps.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register