Please give guidance

Dear Sir /madam,

I am Adhi narayan from Chennai. Basically I am native of Coimbatore. My father worked in central government and in the year 2005 met with an acccident and expired on the spot. Accident was done by Mettupalayam Government Hospital Ambulance. Ambulance in over speed, no patient, no siren and wrong side. We have filed case in coimbatore tribunal and in the year 2008, judgement was given to pay compensation to us as the mistake was in ambulance side. But till today (09-03-2010) we have not received a single rupee from them. When we enquired our lawyer, he is telling that it is happened by government ambulance and also he  ask us to wait for more time. My question is when judgement is given it is applicable to all only and it does not mean government or private. My lawyer is also not suggesting us to take further action and he is also not giving any guidance on this. We are suffering very much. Kindly provide me some guidance to take further action on this.


u can file  an excution for inforce the in favourable judgement.



Dear Adhi Narayan,

I fully concur with Ms.Nidhi.

Best Regards



But u should file the execution petiton as soon as possible. For more queries u can contact me at 09717138381




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x