Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please give complete details of Restraining Order!

Page no : 2

priya (student)     13 June 2011

Originally posted by :Uma
"
priya, roshni, gauri:
I have had so many passes made at me by married men, that I really fear marriage. People who otherwise seem mature, wise, successful, intelligent to me suddenly shake up my faith in the institution when they make a pass and then act as if I imagined it. Yesterday, I nailed a guy (who had been hitting on me) on chat, quoted him and said "How can you interpret this in any other way? You do want a physical and emotional relationship and you have explored your opportunities with me." Then they try to sneak out by saying that they were not forcing me. I told him I have no problem with him cheating on his wife, but his chances with me are not too bright. Because I do intend to marry one day and I will have no right to judge my man if I mess with a married man now. But for every married man who cheats, there is a woman he is cheating with. what a sad situation. I feel that any of these men who hit on me could have been my husband - they don't seem abnormal or stupid or immoral. Yet they don't even think that cheating is wrong!

"

yes uma if u have any frns in hostel u will know that UMPTEEN girls are engaging in consentful sxual relationships at shocking age of 17-18. i mean i hear almost everyday from my hostel frns that this girl was dating him last week and  now this week there's new ,some even use this for gains , one girl took gold chain of one bf,exepnsive mobile  from other and had them both fight for her while she engaged another bf.. this is where the problem is starting , at this age!!!  

and its because of these girls who WANT physcial relationshps that boys n grown men perceive that most or even all have that desire and will be willing to do the same.

I mean it was a shock when i first heard all this and i continually hear it evryday!

and yes the WILLING PARTY TO AN OFFENCE who has knowledge of it is equally  in default in other laws such as Companies act , Compliances of various other acts like PF ESI , CA act etc..so why not here?  she should be made responsible along with the betraying spouse!

Ya roshni i do want to take it to highest level ...just that i cant join any org, or go with them marching but thru LCI i will launch a post and all are requested to help me to take it to its destination.

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with you priya.

During my own teenage years and the years that followed, I too have seen girls getting physical with opp. s*x and wanting all such benefits like costly rings,mobile phones,lift in cars while going to and coming back from college and so on.While some may say that these things are normal in youth,I have a different view.

As u are a student,you must have observed in your own classroom that not all girls get involved in such affairs.Only some do.

Getting attracted to opp. s*x is normal.But getting hooked up with an opp. s*x is all in your hands,and largely depends on your upbringing and self-control.I know of females who broke up with a man because he could not pick them up on their way to college.So they had to travel in a DTC bus.

About married men making passes.............such men eventually land into an affair with somone who reciprocates.If the female pays no attention or snubs him badly,mostly the man will not dare to proceed further(except in rare cases where such men resort to rape,acid attacks,etc)The married man proceeds if the female also responds equally.So how can she be an innocent woman?

About females making passes.I personally know of 2 females who lived separately from doting husbands to do some professional courses and got attracted to good looking boys who were my classmates.Those men were v.innocent and shy type.These women were quite straightforward on the other hand.When we used to sit in a group,they will keep talking of their interest in these boys and even expressed their desire to have affairs with them,which they said jokingly.But they used to say it aloud deliberately .While they used to say this,that the group pf boys who was sitting in the other end of our classroom will immediately turn their heads up to look at us,even if it was busy reading something.It seemed they heard our conversation.So somehow those good looking boys also came to know of their interest through these boys.

Few months later,we ourselves discovered these women having a live in with them.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     13 June 2011

priya please tell me if i can help you in anyway. so it's not possible to find women without pre marriage relations in these years.

(Guest)

priya, sadly, in the area of personal relationships we cannot take control...sad fact of life. we really have no control how our spouse will turn out, how our kids will treat us, how grandkids will treat us...this is one area of life which frustrates us when we try to control the behavior of others. Read the book 'codependent no more" by melody beattie. We end up suffering for the behavior of others but there is no recourse in law for the betrayals from our loved ones.
I haven't studied in a hostel so this is shocking indeed...these girls should know what they're getting into.

priya (student)     14 June 2011

zimmerzapper yes you can help and nobody needs an invitation to help .just see the needy and help him.evrybidy can help without asking. if you help you will not only be helping females or males but WHOLE FAMILY AND SOCIETY!!!

priya (student)     15 June 2011

now where is zimmerzapper? help the society!

(Guest)

"priya please tell me if i can help you in anyway. so it's not possible to find women without pre marriage relations in these years."

He's off to find his virgin I think ROFL

priya (student)     17 June 2011

wonder how will  he FIND OUT without getting a few sandles :D

zimmerzapper (student)     17 June 2011

help in what way? you didn't say?

(Guest)

priya: you're cracking me up :D

(Guest)

his social service is confined to 'abused' men, who spend all their time stalking women and attacking them. in that way they hope to make the world a better place. A-men!

priya (student)     04 July 2011

on a serious note- 

1. if i file restraining order in court (or in police? - correct me if i am wrong) will police go to her house (for notice or in any case)?
  2. generally how many hearings it could take for court to  issue the order (because i could be outside for job and mom would have to go in it)?
  3. perhaps mom has misplaced the FIR we filed in mahila thana, so can we get copy from thana? and would it constitute SUFFICIENT evidence for order or witness also would be required?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register