Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please experts clear my doubts plz revert....

Under the influence of her parents my wife has filed case under sec 12 (1) (b) and (c) of HMA.. She said that 

1. I had given some intoxic drink to her and performed marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir. 
2. I had given threat to kidnapped her brother. 
3. I had given threat to shoot her father. 
4. I had clicked some ugly photo graphs of her sister. 
5. My family had tortured her for dowry All lies total lies.... 
I want t know what all proves ( material, document Aur witness) she has to provide before the court or will court just listen to her words.. kindly tell me some thing coz i am fighting the case on merits and honestly to prove me and my family innocent. in practically shall court consider her allegation that i had given intoxic drink to her and performed marriage in Arya Samaj mandir....

Learning

5 Replies

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     30 April 2014

marriage date and the case filing date are important for reply.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2014

agreed.

rather all related facts are relevant

it is also relevant how the things started going wrong

You have stated no details.

(Guest)

There has to be marriage video in which her behavior during marriage can be used as a proof.  I think experts can advice you to file defamation case as counter attack. In my view it is too early.

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     01 May 2014

Dear Vibhorji,

Rest assured that she has to provide all evidence and proof before the Hon'ble Judiciary. Be patient and have faith in Judiciary.

Try to contact the personnel posted at the said Arya Samaj Mandir. Their testimony is very very important.

Keep video and photographs of your marriage ready, if available.

You have not mentioned how you were related prior to marriage, as neighbour, classmate, collegue or friend ???

Yours sincerely, Ritesh

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     09 May 2014

Dear Vibhor,

1. I had given some intoxic drink to her and performed marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir. 
Answer: Who had signed as witnesses for your marriage, better bring them as witnesses in court who can adduce evidence on your behalf stating that she was not given any intoxic drink...After how much period she filed this case, why was there gap of ......days. How, things went wrong? Why?

2. I had given threat to kidnapped her brother.
Answer: Whether she had any documentary proofs to prove the same. Whether her brother had given any complaint in any police station regarding his kidnap. If no complaint, it is treated as vague pleading...

3. I had given threat to shoot her father. 
Answer: Whether her father had given any complaint in any police station that you pointed gun to him threatening his life for marraige with his daughter....?
4. I had clicked some ugly photo graphs of her sister. 

5. My family had tortured her for dowry All lies total lies....
Answer: Explain them that yours is a love marraige without any dowry and now you did not harass her for any dowry and she is carried away by her parents words.... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register