Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Kant (md)     09 February 2014

Please clear if any punjab govt passed notification 156 (3)

1.       Please tell me Whether any attorny can file a criminal compalint under section 156 (3)  on basis of power of attorney for issusing direction to Sho for Registration of FIR for section 420,465,467,468,471, 120b  in Punjab.

2.       Please tell me if Punjab Government passed any notification about section Cr.pc 156 (3), that it is not legally valid in punjab or no any Judge can pass any order under section 156 (3), If yes then please provide me that notification.

3.        Please tell me, if the special power of attorney is not embossed as per law, then if it can be used to file criminal complaint under section 156 (3) for issuing a direction to sho for registration of FIR under section 420,465,467,468,471 .when already judge where the compalint was filed replied int he RTI application that “attorney is not embosed as per law”
then is that criminal complaint maintainable.

4.       Please tell me if any SHO can create a report for to seek orders to get register FIR under section 420,465,467,468,471, without origianlly verify the complainant, or without recording the original complaiant’s statement (because complainiant is living in USA, and already FIR registered agaisnt her under stion 406,420 regarding got sale deed for sending the complaintant to america. In the absense of original complaint her (lawyer , attorney gave his statement to sho, but that attorney is not embossed as per law)

5.       Can any sho make report to register fIR under section 420,465,467,468,471 without watching original passport of complainant, just saw photo copies of passport nothing else, without watching original admitted signature of original complainant. Just saw photo copies.

6.       If he already submitted the report in the court under section 156 (3) for registeration of FIR 420,465,467,468,471, then how we can stop Judge to approve the report. Because already i have lodged the FIR that my bhabhi’s got sale deed to comple me and by playing with my mind got transfer my property under her name and cheated me with Rs. 10 lacs too. And i have lodged FIR against her and her parents under section 406, 420. And now i have challanged both the sale deeds myself , first which i made in the name of my Bhabhi, second her uncle presented someone else and made another sale deed under my Grandfather’s name. That both the sale deeds’ are null and vide, and on sham transfer.


7.       Now tell me how i can same myself from FIR 

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query