LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tushar rathore   11 April 2018

Please anyone help me

i have a ladies wear showroom in haldwani and there is another shop after me, the shop which is after my showroom put there dresses outside there shop and whenever we put dresses outside, the person which put itself dresses outside complain about us in police and whenever police come they never take action against them,they always take action again us and put are dresses inside and dont say them anything (because they have connections in police) can it is possible legally to take action against police for doing this ??? they falsly fine us everytime what to do ??

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2018

Do you have fine slips?

Record CCTV with audio of shop keeper and police and approach SSP/SP/DGP and show the fine slips!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2018

If you are unable to handle approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt, to handle the matter and biased approach.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 April 2018

Tell exact location, myself  from  haldwani will help you legally.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 April 2018

the complaint is of civil nature as such Police cannot interfere in civil matters.

You may approach SPor Commissioner of police against the SI or constable, who is harassing you.

if they fail to take any action you may approach High court for necessary directions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register