Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeetha (Computer Engineer)     08 May 2012

Please advise us on our situation

Dear Friends,

Please advise us on this situation, My husband took a loan on 2006 and gave the amount to his father to get agariculture land with cocanut trees.  My husband again took one housing loan in his name, but the land was purchased in his father's name. But we gave the amount for the land.His father also put some amount while constructing the home. We were paying the EMI for the house loan,suddenly without our knowledge his father took some amount from his elder son and closed the loan, we thought that we can pay the EMI using the house rent and the earnings from the agagriculture land.Now the agaricultre land is also there in my father-in-law's name. But we have all the docs  howmuch we sent thru bank. Now from in-laws side they say, they won't give the land to us, they will again divide this and give to his other sons also. We invested for the home, but the home is not for us, at the same time this land will also be divided, Still we pay the loan amount we took for purchasung the agari land.

Please advise us on this.

Learning

2 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     08 May 2012

file a suit for partition to claim your share

(Guest)

becouse your husband has pay loan so your husband entitle to get his paid amout.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register