Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj singh (Engineer)     01 January 2012

Please advice. selling property

Friends,

I am working as an Government employee in a municipal dept. Before starting the job, I bought one property which I forogt to mention in the assets documents which I submitted for my job.

I want to sell that property now but I am scared whether that will cause any issue because I didn't disclose that I own that property when I joined the municipal dept.

I would thankful to you if you can advice on this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 January 2012

You don't have worry, now also you can declare that property by giving a reason that thru., oversight it was not declared.

Manoj singh (Engineer)     01 January 2012

Sir,

Thank you very much for the reply. 

I need to sell this property as soon as possible so what if I dont submit the details of the property to my job dept and sell it without their consent/information. Do you see any negative impact because of me selling this property without my dept information/consent.

I have nothing to hide but need to sell this property asap so I dont want to get into the hassle of paperwork and it might delay the sale also.

Please advice.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 January 2012

You do what help you serve your purpose. 

Shri Rajeev Guided you nicely. 

face it if someone complaint : After all, you have no intention to harm, anf done in good faith. 

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     02 January 2012

It would be better in your own interest to inform department as suggested by Rajeev Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register