LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar (Business)     03 February 2012

Please advice on my divorce

My wife left my home after some dispute with in three month of my marriage life. We tried lot to reconcile her to bring her back. But they were not giving any proper reply and avoiding us. We were waited for almost two years and as nothing response from them I filed divorce on desertion  and curelty ground.

Now I got a message from some relative that, if I pay 10 lacks + properties with her now (like gold)  to her she will leave us and give divorce. otherwise she will drag the case how much as possible.

I have written in the divorce petition that, I called her soo many times and parents & relatives meetings happend, but they are not responded properly. I have proof for the same.

Now my query is, can I go an say to the court she still wanted to harras me, either not willing to live with me or not wanted to give divoce. So dragging the case and request them to process it fast to get divorce.

Because when husband waited for two years and filing divorce, does he needs to wait for wife to respond. Please let me know what can I do to get divorce from my wife.

Learning

12 Replies

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     03 February 2012

either pay her  or fight for divorce.if you can prove about their blackmailing then file for same also.regards

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2012

Mental cruelty is also recognised in law as cruelty

1 Like

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     03 February 2012

Fight for divorce on cruelty & desertion grounds.It may take around 2 years for judgement.

MCD will also take 6-18 months for divorce. 

1 Like

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     04 February 2012

Your divorce case will be the out come of the strict proof of your divorce petition. you can proceed your case. if you are willing to settle in MCD, then you should agree on mutual terms.

K.P.Satish Kumar M.L.

Chennai Divorce Advocate @9884559660

email:- divorceadvocate@aol.in

https://yourdivorceadvocate.blogspot.com

1 Like

Krishna Kumar (Business)     05 February 2012

Thanks to all of you. 

She is not ready for MCD without satisfying her demand (money, gold etc). I am unable to give that much amount and not willing also as I did not do any mistake and also my life is already wasted lot because of her.

Please let me know if I can take any legal steps against her to get out from her.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 February 2012

Please do not expect DIVORCE to be easy. Whatever my be your perception it is not simple and easy to prove things against your spouse in court., since will be difficult even for witnesses to come forword.

Once initial shock of various actions against you is diminished , you  must prepare your defense to exhaust the opponent.

Time is biggest leveler.Memory of witnesses will fade, interest of opponent will also fizzle so it will be sure, simple to come out of your present turmoil. That is what happens in many cases.

If you feel after divorce you can get any other to bat with you, it will be nightmare or you will have to make many many compromises.

You opponent is aware of your dilemma and also can not resettle so terms of DIVORCE or MCD will be most demanding.

If you can come in terms with these hard facts staring at you than only there will be light at the end of tunnel.

1 Like

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     05 February 2012

JSDN HAVE GIVEN A PRACTICAL ANS. MOST OF US ARE NOT PRACTICAL,BUT EMOTIONAL, ONLY EMOTIONAL PERSONS SUFFERS. NOW YOU HAVE LIMITED WAYS AS FESSIBLE TO YOU.EITHER READY TO FIGHT OR BOW  OR JUST IGNORE,WHAT IS EASY FOR YOU? FOR ME ,FIGHT WILL BE EASY.........................a endless quest.!GOODLUCK DEAR...........

1 Like

RAJENDRA (ADVOCATE)     07 February 2012

U SHOULD HAVE APPLIED FOR RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS RATHER THAN FOR DIVORCE.

NATURALLY U WILL HAVE TO SHELL OUT PERMANENT ALIMONY NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE QUERISTS DO NOT MENTION THEIR FINANCIAL STATUS IN SUCH MATTERS BEFORE SEEKING SINCERE ADVICE.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     07 February 2012

@Rajendra,

RCR is a useless tool...it backfires if wife agrees to live with you.

Permanent alimony is granted by the court while awarding divorce depending on the financial condition of both the spouses.

RAJENDRA (ADVOCATE)     09 February 2012

@ CHAITANYA

THE QUERIST IS SILENT ON THE FINANCIAL STATUS. SHE DESERTED HIM BARELY AFTER 3 MOTHS. HE SHOULD HAVE ACTED THEN. HE DOES NOT SAY ABOUT BACKFIRING. NO FAULT DOCTRINE WOULD HAVE BEEN INVOKED, HAD HE ACTED IN TIME.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     10 February 2012

@Rajendra,

Why RCR should be filled if wife left after 3 months of marriage & asking for 10 lacs for MCD & you wants divorce?

Just to avoid alimony? No other reaon? will he get divorce on cruelty grounds in future? will the court not ask the reason for not filling it in 2 years of separation? will court grant RCR decree in his favour?

RCR filled cannot save you from maintenance or alimony as wife files reply to RCR that she is living apart due to cruelty from husband.It is a useless tool.

RAJENDRA (ADVOCATE)     10 February 2012

@ all

HOW DO WE ALL INTEND TO HELP THE GUY. ALL DEPENDS ON THE CONTENTS OF HIS PETITIONS OF WHICH WE R NOT AWARE. SO? AFTER ALL ONE DOES NOT GET MARRIED SO THAT HIS WIFE GOES AWAY JUST AFTER 3 MONTHS. THE REAL REASONS R NOT KNOWN. ONE ALSO DOES NOT INTEND TO MARRY ANOTHER LADY FORCING THE WIFE TO LEAVE BARELY AFTER 3 MONTHS. HOW THEY CAME IN CONTACT. HISTORY IS IMPORTANT. LIFE OF BOTH IS BEING RUINED PROBABLY DUE TO INFLUENCE OF OTHER FATORS. IF LEFT HIGH AND DRY, NATURALLY SHE WILL EXPECT SOMETHING TO FALL BACK UPON. WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL STATUS OF BOTH THE PARTIES. R THEY BOTH EMPLYED. WHAT R THE QUALIFICATIONS. R THEY EMPLOYED. HOW MUCH DO THEY EARN. NOTHING IS KNOWN. HOW CAN ONE HELP. IT IS A VAIN EXERCISE. QUERISTS SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO DISCLOSE RELEVANT INFORMATION. ACTUALLY WE CAN NOT BLAME AS THESE THINGS R PERSONAL. BUT ADVICE CAN NOT BE RENDERED ON INCOMPLETE INFORMATION. ALL FRIENDS WILL APPRECIATE THIS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register