Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunjaysunath (Manager)     22 August 2014

Please advice me !!!

Dear Experts,

I will brief you all regarding my tragedy

After 20 days of marriage my wife left my home and never came back after many rounds of talk with her and her parents too. It was arranged marriage and after 6 months (on Diwali 03-Nov-2013) suddenly she filed many cases against me and my family, which are;

1.       498a (7 members of my family including my widow sister and aged parents )

2.       CrPC 125

3.       DV Act 2005

4.       406 - Claiming Sridhan

5.       Property Claim on my ancestral property and self-purchased flat before marriage in Thane, Mumbai.

These cases were filed in a sequence as I mentioned above. Me and my family gone through all the rubbish police and court procedures during Diwali festival.

After these all cases I tried to settle the matter by talking to her and save the marriage but not succeeded. So I decided to contest all the cases because all the allegations were wrong and I have full evidences against all her allegations.

I never took dowry during my marriage and personally I am against the dowry. Her father didn’t gave any Sridhan to her, all the gold ornaments was made by me and my family only.

After 2-3 months her father was continuously calling for settlement and asking for 6 lakh and finally it was settled on 2.5 lakhs and from that I paid first instalment of 1 lakh rupees to her on 09-Feb-14. Meanwhile I was present with all family members for 2 to 3 court dates for respective cases. Second 1.5 lakh instalment is payable on last date of divorce as per notary agreement.

Now all she withdrawn all the cases against me and my family (02-Aug-14). We were filled joint application for MCD divorce on 16-Jun-14 and honourable family court gave us 17-dec-14 as final date for divorce as per procedure.

I seek advice regarding:

1.       As she tortured to me and my family by filing all false cases, I want her to go through the same pain.

2.       What happen if I’ll refuse to go to the final date of divorce (17-Dec-14). Ultimately my aim is to minimise the settlement amount. I can’t afford this much amount to pay her for only 20 days marriage  as I am already had many loans and my salary is not enough to pay home loan EMI & this extra amount as well as I had personal loan which I took for my marriage.

3.       What will be next date if I will be absent for second motion of divorce (17-Dec-14). Is it dismissed or court will give another date for the same.

4.       Is there any possibility from her side to reopen all the cases against me and my family as my MCD is under progress ?

5.       Is there any way to minimise this settlement amount?

6.       This is also true that I want to get rid of this devil but want to save my sweat earning money.

Please guide me;

Regards,

Sunjay Sunath

Learning

8 Replies

malipeddi jaggarao (retired banker)     22 August 2014

My sincere advice is pay the balance and go for MCD asap.

Otherwise you will have to spend much more amount on court cases and you will not peace of mind.  Anyway you cannot continue with her and you have to re-build your own family life.

Revenge is a word which we should not think of.  They will get their due in due course, you need not have to worry about that.  You should worry about you and your family.  

It is a God sent opportunity that she agreed for MCD if you pay the balance amount that too withdrawing all the cases.  

Don't trouble yourself and trouble your family members.  Grab the opportunity at the earliest possible time and forget the episode.  Start a new life.  

Nagesh Narayan (Business Manager)     22 August 2014

Yes Dear friend, this is what known as buying the peace.  Pl do that and get rid of once & for all.  Pl ensure that everything properly documented so that again she cld not come back for claim.

Go for MCD

sunjaysunath (Manager)     09 September 2014

Thanks to all for great suggestions and advice.

SuperHero (Manager)     10 September 2014

By reading your post, I can understand what you and your family members have gone through. You have gone through lot of pain.

Forget and Forgive. In the act of forgiveness - there will be the burden relieved from you.

If you develop hatred and grudge it is not good for your heart, as you will be always thinking how to make her suffer.

As you think so you become. When only 2 hands join - then only it makes sound.. Pray and get married, have kids and all things will go away as time passes... Be positive as much as you can!!!!!!

malipeddi jaggarao (retired banker)     11 September 2014

You are welcome Mr.Sunjaysunath.  Wishing you good luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register