LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     13 November 2015

Dear Raj

Seek divorce on grounds of cruelty and start collecting evidence.

Thanks & regards,

Adv. Nitish Banka

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     13 November 2015

You should collect evidence to prove that you are being treated in such way, as you have told here. Only allegation doesn't work in Court, so be ready with evidence to prove cruelty before the Court.

raj   13 November 2015

(Guest)

Looks like a buisness deal.

raj   13 November 2015

Thanks Prakash...For a person who watches my case it look like a deal but from end its all becasue of losing trust and hope and fear of their parents.

Please advice as we both are working professionals and since my experience is more I'm getting little good salary than her, but am sure she can earn more than me when she reaches my years of experience.

I'm planning to fly in december but because of this me and my parents are really afraid. I personally dont want to break but due to circumstances i'm really afraid 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 November 2015

Repeated queries in new threads will not be attended by legal experts.

(Guest)

No point in giving any advice to you now.

You took money from her, you sold yourself, thats all.  No value for men who sell themselves by accepting dowry.  How else would the girl and her side treat you ?  They will treat you like shi t.

I condemn people who accept dowry and also give dowry.  If they are not ready to give divorce to you, and are waiting to file 498a, you too file case on them for giving dowry to you.  That should be in order.

Otherwise take MCD, terms of MCD better be discussed with your lawyer than on online forum.

Its advisable that you open one thread and post all your stories in it than opening new threads again and again.

Originally posted by : raj
Thanks Prakash...For a person who watches my case it look like a deal but from end its all becasue of losing trust and hope and fear of their parents.

Please advice as we both are working professionals and since my experience is more I'm getting little good salary than her, but am sure she can earn more than me when she reaches my years of experience.

I'm planning to fly in december but because of this me and my parents are really afraid. I personally dont want to break but due to circumstances i'm really afraid 

Well, its advisable to finish the MCD, take divorce and fly, give back what you have taken, sign the MCD petition, file it on same day, be present on second motion, take divorce decree later through lawyer.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 November 2015

The original post has disappeared

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register