Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please advice, false 498a on me

Page no : 3

ARVIND KUMAR (LAWYER)     28 June 2008

Hi,

I have gone through your problems and several advise attached therein. In my opinion at this stage you have nothing in your hand exept to waiting summon from the court.

If you want to do some thing, you please get the certified copy of charge sheet alongwith the case diary from the court.

Move a petition U/S 482 Cr.P.C. before High Court, challenging the entire criminal proceeding arising out from the said charge sheet.

If there is any irregularity, illegality found by the High Court you will get sucess to meetout your problem.

Otherwise only one way is for you to face the trial. The reason behind this once criminal case initiated against any person it will run till the acciquital/conviction by the trial court.

My simple advise to you that although you have to apply your mind but you can't be a judge. So don't mind get proceed immediately. May god help you.

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     30 June 2008

You have to prove your innocence.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     11 July 2008

Hallo victim, you are telling your case. But a legal proffessionals  want facts and circumstances and the avialble evidence. So you come again with a narration in limited words keeping your confidentiality in the matter. Once the charge is filed and if there is no subatance if so decided by your counsel, then you can approach the HC for a remedy. Adv.K.C.Suresh, Kerala

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     11 July 2008

Hallo victim, you are telling your case. But a legal proffessionals  want facts and circumstances and the avialble evidence. So you come again with a narration in limited words keeping your confidentiality in the matter. Once the charge is filed and if there is no subatance if so decided by your counsel, then you can approach the HC for a remedy. Adv.K.C.Suresh, Kerala

Guest (n/a)     11 August 2008

Dear Sir,

I am still in tI am still in the initial stages as far as 498A is concerned. Because my wife threatens me of 498A to make me dance according to her tunes. Still no complaint or contacts to the police officials or the court has not yet been done by her.

In the one and half years of our marriage, I have stayed with her for only about 10 months.

I have been tortured by beatings, abuses by her and her family members so much so that at last they have droven me out of my own house. I am staying elsewhere now.

It has reached a stage where in I cannot even imagine to stay with her. Hence I would request counselling or advice from the forum to suggest the best possible approach with an objective of getting seperated from her in the safest and earlliest way. Also if you could suggest a smart and experienced lawyer in Bangalore whom I can sign off and work with till I come out of this.

Regards,

Rajiv Bhatia

davinder (advocate)     12 August 2008

if you seem that no case is made against you u can file petition u/s 482

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register