Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

npa123 (software engineer)     25 October 2011

Please advice

hi all,

I married 2 years back. Now me and wife staying separately.

due to my s*xual problem I left the house and staying separately.

they blamed im unfit for s*x , then i left the house.

taken treatement for 2months and resolved and i informed the wife and their family.

Now they are ready to continue the releation on condition.

I need to provide assurance saying I will not create any problems in future.

thats assurance may written statement or etc.

Im ready to stay with her, i need your solutions to fix this issue.

I have checked with some other forum,if you write something not releated to cruelty then no issues legally.

other than written statem please let me other solutions

i want to save this marriage.

can i ask any statement from them, not disturbing life.

Learning

12 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     25 October 2011

IF BOTH OF YOU ARE READY TO LIVE TOGETHER THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO GIVE ANYTHING IN WRITING BECAUSE RELATION BETWEEN HUSBAND & WIFE DEPENDS UPON THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING & FAITH.  GO AHEAD WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

npa123 (software engineer)     25 October 2011

Thanks for your information.

I will propose the same.

In worst case what are all the possibilites are there.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2011

The problem mentioned by you can be due to various reasons e.g. psychosomatic, physiological and is curable.

You have taken treatment and have been cured. Kindly keep the treatment record safely.

Doctor who has cured you can appraise the lady.

Such problem is not restricted to male partner; it can happen to female partner also. Husband or wife can face other medical disorders in future too; however both should support each other. It can be old age when both require support from each other.

Kindly consider the option of intervention by neutral, balanced well wishers, and elders. Counseling by them and trained councilors can resolve the matter. It is good that you have sought legal opinion.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Though you can ask for written statement, however, in most cases, they are not even worth the paper they are written on.

Because the other party always says, it was written under duress.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

@Shonne kappor: There is no duress if witnesses sign.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 October 2011

:-) Oh Really?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

@NPA 123

GO AHEAD TALK WITH YOUR WIFE. TRY TO HAVE THE WITNESS OF DOCTOR FROM WHOM YOU GET TREATMENT. HAVE A FAIR CONVERSATION OF WIFE AND DOCTOR. GOOD LUCK.

npa123 (software engineer)     28 October 2011

Thanks for your information.........

Finally can I go head and continue the relationship with wife by writing the letter saying I will maintain the helathy relationship and not create any problems.?

My wife is asking the proof I will not create any problems in future.

(Guest)

If written can both husband and wife sign because relation has to be maintain by both not by one person.

(Guest)

Always keep an upper hand .Never treat wives as great when they give you a sound kick. If you cut off completely, she'll approach you in case she wants to maintain a healthy relationship. But I doubt it as she seems to be having another agenda. Women appreciate men who don't demean themselves.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     29 October 2011

I find a foul play if she insists on writing "I WILL NOT TROUBLE HER IN FUTURE". Dude, Its a self admission that u have been harassing her in past. She may cook up any story on this foundation. A fair 498a in preparation!

At the most u can write that "as per medical record, i was suffering from so & so disease & as per doctors statement, its cured & i can lead a normal married life with her". Mention annexures of medical records.

gal

(Guest)

She should write: "I WON'T TROUBLE HIM IN FUTURE'. Let there be stalemate so that she can be checkmated later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register