Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Naik (Asst)     25 October 2011

Please advice

RESPECTED SIR AND MADAM, 

PLEASE ADVICE REGARDING PROPERTY. I M FACING LOTS OF PROBLEM FROM MY WIFE. I M PURCHASE PROPERTY IN MY NAME BUT I M TAKING SOME MONEY FROM MY BROTHERS. CAN I INCLUDE THE BROTHERS NAME IN MY PROPERTY OR MY INDIVIDUAL. ANY THING PROBLEMS CREATE MY BROTHERS ARE FIRED ME. PLEASE ADVANCE AND GUIDE AS PER DIVORCE LAW AND OTHER LAW. 

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Whether the property is already purchased or you are yet to purchase it.

If you foresee any problems, don't buy the property.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Nilesh Naik (Asst)     25 October 2011

Sir, 

I received your reply and thanks for advice. 

But in my case my wife and me are fighting each others. She insulted me lots a time. I have purchase new residential home near mumbai. We two are residing in this home. My younger brothers are finance for that and can they have share of this property. 

I want to known / please advice me  - can I purchase this flat in my name with share of three brothers. In any case I can't say  to my wife to go out side the home. But she and his family can not this claim this flat in divorce matter and any other matter. 

PLEASE TELL ME AFTER THAT CAN I GO TO HIMALAYA FOR MANN SHANTI. 

Regards  
Happy Diwali and Happy New Year      

Nilesh Naik

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     25 October 2011

IT CAN BE ADVICED ONLY AFTER A DISCUSSION WITH YOU THE FACTS OF THE CASE ARE NOT CLEAR.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

As long as your name is there in the property, she can claim right of residence and the same would be considered while deciding alimonly.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register