Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     18 September 2011

Please advice

Hi

This is mohan rao rajapu from visakhapatnam. I posted a topic of name changed and got replies from the advocates. Thank you very much for your valuable replies. But according to ARPIT LALAN replie I didnt understand because I am not an advocate to understand that slang, completely reply is in advocates language only. Sorry ARPIT SIR.  And Mr. RAJIV BHASIN asked me that I have concealed everything, and explain in brief. Before I got marriage with my wife I didnt aware about her previous marriages. After 2 years only I came to known about her prior marriages which was held with DASOORI SHIVA MEHER KUMAR on 12-12-1998 under Hindu Marriage Act and later held with PRASAD, I dont know the exact the date. This marriage was unofficially held and no one is presented for this marriage except PRASADs brother SHIVA.  At the time of affair continuing with PRASADshe proposed me.  I didnt made any enquiries about her, that is my big mistake which I did. Later we get married on 26-08-2007 under HINDU MARRIAGE ACT. Her first husband was assassinated on 04-10-2008. That is exactly after 1 year 3 months after my marriage. She didnt give divorce to her first marriage and married twice with me and PRASAD. She was habituated for this, now she is roaming with another guy after left my house on july 2009. She is demanding 3lakhs to give divorce.  Now I want to file a cheating case on my wife. I have her first marriage certificate, But only problem is, Her first husband name written in marriage certificate as DASOORI SHIVA MEHER KUMAR and where as in death certificate it was written as DASOORI PREM KUMAR. The name has been changed after they were convered into christian. His father is ready to give witness about this. Now I have a doubt if this is said to be a void marriage there is any problem with name, which was different in certificates. Can I get divorce according to this, can I file a cheating case with these certificates. I know that without giving divorce no one cant get second marriage it is offence. If I file a cheating case under private complaint what type action will be taken on my wife. And is there any chances to my wife to escape from this case, if so plese tell me how can they. It is very helpful to me to gather all necessary required witness. Please suggest. Thanks in Advance.

Thanks

Mohan

Learning

3 Replies

SONI KARTIK (Lawyer)     20 September 2011

Dear,  as i read & understand your case, If you have a certificate of first marriage of your wife with some one and also have a certificate of changing name and religion you can file criminal case and file devorce petition with relevent documents  because your marriage  is to be declared null & void ab initio ( from the starting ) kisoni13@gmail.com

laxminarayana (Advocate)     24 September 2011

Dear Mohan

First you have to file criminal case (cheating and bigamy) against your estranged wife, you don’t worry your marriage is null and void because she had married before you. So you have to prove her first marriage before the court. You can engage one lawyer and file the petition of dissolution of marriage.

For any assistance please call me: 9849711654 Hyderabad (AP)

(Guest)
Laxminarayan sir is right. You have to file a criminal case against your wife.. What she dad done is not against you but it is against whole society. Your marriage does not fulfil conditions required for valid marriage.These type of women defame the whole women community.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register