Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hopeful001 (professional)     20 August 2015

Please advice

Hi

We got married in  May 2011, my husband got his job at Bangkok by June 2012, and took me also in dependant visa, He raised quarrels for silly issues and forcefully sent back to India, Even though I was carrying, he did not show concern, My matrimonial home has been deliberately broken by my in-laws while I have been to my maternal hometown for delivery. He also filed divorce case , I am contesting against it, I have filed request letter for staying in my matrimonial home(owned by my husband, still bank loan emi going on)along with my baby, to district social welfare office, Since my husband resigned the job at Bangkok too and moved to some other place, My in -laws also have been to their daughter's house at US, Social welfare officer asked to get CSR copy , registering the complaint,I have done that, Their lawyer only represents, but did not submit any reply to social welfare office, they have updated recenly that he wll come by august or september.they are simply dragging without even written statement, I don t know where they stay, How to get access to my matrimonial home, Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     20 August 2015

you may file case under section 9 Hindu Marriage act . and at the same time you may file case before CJM or ACJM court under DV Act claiming House relief .

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     20 August 2015

Hi hopeful001,

On what grouds your husband filed divorce?

Do you have love and trust on your husband and want to live with him?

Then do not waste time in asking space in matrimonial home.

While you fight the divorce case, try your best to get his contact details and talk to him.

Wait for him to return and come to see his baby.

Do not take any legal or SWO route. You will loose your husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register