LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   30 March 2023

Playing football on the road

Some kids play near our house for an hour from 8:00 to 9:00. But a man says he will call the police if my brother plays there, and that they should go to a playground. But there is no playground near for approximately 3 kms. What should he do?


 6 Replies

suresh kumar   30 March 2023

make a petition to councilor or to Mla

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2023

Road is not meant for sports or for playing any games.

If there is no ground to play football in the nearby vicinity then they may have to the ground whereever it is available.

Playing football on road is not only a nuisance to the public/passersby but also a hindrance to the vehicular traffic also.

The civic authorities can initiate legal action against them for this.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2023

Approach civic / police authorities.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 March 2023

If that is a private property belonging to someone else then you cannot tress pass that even in the name of children for their entertainment.   But for public place you need to get permission from concerned authorities and otherwise it will be  Nuisance for residents if they object.

SadhirKK   16 November 2023

Thanks for the tips

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2023

You are welcome.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register