Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arif (.)     26 September 2013

Playing cricket in socity premises

Hi, 

This is Arif, i am staying in the city of Thane. We have a good empty space in our socity and we are playing cricket on only sundays or any holidays between 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm, since our socity was not register or we can say when socity construction was running on. But some other personal problems with commitee members, they pass the order that we cannot paly cricket in our socity. After some meetings they (Socity Commitee members) pass a reason for stop playing cricket in socity is the complaints from the other socity member who are staying in the socity (Tenants or Owners).

But after a survey we found that the all socity members who are staying in the socity (Tenants or Owners) dont have any issue if we play cricket in our socity premises, even the majority of the socity member have sign on a letter which is prepared by us as No Objection Letter. The same letter presented in front of the socity commitee members.

But still we are waiting for there decisions on play cricket in socity premises.

I want your opinion, if we paly cricket against socity commitee orders than can they take any legal action against us or Can we take any legal support for playing cricket in the socity.

Please replay..

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     01 October 2013

Dear Mr.Arif,

Your query pertains to the fact whether the office bearer of a society can deny its resident/s from playing cricket in open space.  The answer is dependent on the constitution of the society and regulations thereto.  Further  the affairs of the society are conducted through the elected representatives/office bearers who have the power to decide and implement rules and regulation according to the constitution of the society.  It is the majority which ultimately prevails in every decision in this regards.

Hope this clarifies

Best regards

Daksh

Arif (.)     02 October 2013

Thanks for the reply..

now i want to know that what is the further process which help us to play cricket... 

Please suggest some process or action for the same...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register