My name is Maruthy, Planned to Purchase the land from Scheduled Tribe people near Mysore, I have few doubt to purchase the land, which I found this forum as right to ask my queries, Requesting you to calrify my few doubts. As they have provided the xerox copy of Sale deed/Khatha/Receipt of few Bills for that Land, still they they have to give me EC document,
The land belongs to one women she is separated from her husband, they have purchased it in 2009 now that Women are planning to sell,because of some financial need.
1) Do I need to ask the signature from her Husband aslo, as they are seeparated already.
2) How to know whether that land was provided from PTCL act/by the Govt
3) She is saying she has 2 childrens, do I need her childrens signature at the time of registration
4) They provided the 'true copy' (From Notery they prepared true copy, provided sale deed is not Original one)of the Sale deed, not the xerox copy of the Original, is that OK.
5) She said they have some finnancial problem to sell, how I want to know is that property is under litigation or not, as there is a chance from the previous Owner of that land , he or his side someone may raised the litigation
6) if they have undergone Loan for that property, how do I get to know, is it through EC
(I am asked for the EC copy to them, still they are not provided that)
7) I want to knwo what all the required documents to purchase that land, which belongs to ST
Thanks & Regards