LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 December 2009

Plan made by wife to get strong 498a evidence

My wife is now in her parents house, staying with my only daughter of 3.5 month age.

I am staying out of my home town due to my service.

We talk each other over telephone very small (twice in a week).

Now they have started to call me to come back by syaing the illness of my daughter and asking me the father's responsibility.

Really I confused , When I have requested her and her parent to stay with me in my house , they refused by showing several excuses.. Now I am thinking that they might have some plan to put me in trouble and to get the false evidence which will help them a lot  to make strong 498a against me.

Also I anticipate that they are taking advise from any lawyer.

Under this situation, what should be my right step yet to be taken very soon?

Please help me as still they have not lodged 498a against me.



 2 Replies

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 December 2009


Has this been notified in the Indian Gazette?I know that it has already received the Presidential nod,but until and unless it comes out in the Gazette,it won’t be a law.

anand (legal advisor)     24 December 2009

u show by ur registered letter to them that u r willing to come bt due to job cant come  n second u tell them of better medical facility available at place of work.i.e. city where u work. and contrary to that ask them to ur place nad this will add a part of ur evidence if they have some wrong intention against you.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register