LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Courage by my side (Homemaker)     12 September 2016

Place where maintenance and dowry case can be filef

I left my husband's house 2weeks back.I HV a five year old son.after a mental and physical torture caused by my in laws for 8 yrs I HD to take this step.they have all my jewels and valuable possession.my father spent huge amount of money n gave large amount of cash to my in laws as demanded by them at tym of my wedding.my husband and me are in different city right now.where should I file maintainsnce and dowry case as iam living with my parents n dis is the same place where our wedding took place.my in laws have a house here where we lived for 1.5 yrs.can I file these cases here.

Learning

7 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     13 September 2016

Hi you file case in your city where youcurrently living and file for divorce and along with mention for totutre in sec 498a and for dowery 

you file in your local city and hire local lawyer who help you in your family case 

thnks 

A walk alone (-)     13 September 2016

Why you want to waste your life and your child life in roaming court? Nothing you will get by roaming court. Go MCD and start a new life. Do you expect any punishment for your husband through DV and 498a ? Before filing just ask lawyer how many such case he won? My advice is better involves elder organize a family meeting of both side elders and sort out problem. If its not possible to sort out problem go MCD. Try to solve family matter in four walls instead of roaming courts. Anyway answer of your query is you can file these cases in city where you are living presently

Sachin (N.A)     13 September 2016

If you want peace in your life and yours child then either sort the issue or take Mutual divorce if you only want to make sceane and cause harrasment then you can file the case in same juridication where you are corruntly living.

Moreover, filing these useless cases of dowry, harrasment , etc means relation end and if amicalbly solve the matter means humanitarian relationship left.

Not filing cases means you are concentrating on your future and filing cases you are making future of your lawyers,

Courage by my side (Homemaker)     13 September 2016

All u ppl want to say DAT I should leave d Jewell's of lakhs to those ppl who don't consider me as a human being.these Jewell's were brought from my father's money which he earned from his life's hard work.I know dowry is punishable.but I HV already gone through a lot for DAT. U ppl are asking me to surrender in front of such monsters who treat dog of their house better den me.

Courage by my side (Homemaker)     13 September 2016

U ppl are spreading a good msg DAT a girl should either keep on suffering and should not raise her voice.cmmon.we too HV a patience level.we too HV self respect.n we too are human beings.

A walk alone (-)     13 September 2016

I respect girls, I am in favor girl should raise voice against wrong. But the way you are thinking is not correct. By filing dowry case you will get nothing only your time and money will waste. Dowry is punishable but if you say your father give dowry then he will also be punished. As dowry given and taken both are crime. Do you have any evidence of being tortured? Do you have any medical proof? Without evidence you can't won. You can file any case but evidence needs to support your allegation. Think if file case it will take 4-5 year to prove case luckily you got justice opposite party will apply in higher court. This way you will fight up to SC means 10-15 years you will waste for justice. What will be your child future? Better solve family matter in four walls involves elder organize family meeting and solve it. Before filing any case just think about your child ( child need both father and mother) . once family matter moves in court it ends with divorce. Only because of your dispute child will suffer. Once you file any case your husband will file custody case( for child). As you say ". U ppl are asking me to surrender in front of such monsters who treat dog of their house better den me." Dnt you realize this thing before birth of your child? after 8 year of marriage you realize this ?Think with a cool mind.

Ali baba   27 April 2024

I think lets hear your husband's side

you might be true or false in your odreal

their can be possibilities that you are defaming ur husband and want to misuse laws

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register