LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     29 October 2015

Pil related

I want to file a pil as there is no president and other two member in the state consumer forum for 18 months.The number of cases are becoming more and more day to day.Please help me in this regard as it is going to help many customers who are needy


 3 Replies

siddhartha sinha   29 October 2015

What is nature of help you require precisely?

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     03 November 2015

Mr. Subramanyam,

Public Interest Litigation can be filed at the High Court of your State or even directly at the Supreme court of India. You can certainly take a help from a lawyer or you can file it by yourself. But while drafting the same, please ensure the content is precise and should explain all the facts of the case. Try to collect maximum evidence related to the same.

Adv. Yogen Kakade



Palak Singh   16 April 2020

Hello Sir

You can file a writ for the same.

For further details, you can visit this article.


Hope this helps,



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register