Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PIL AGAINST ASTROLOGY

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 January 2010

It is matter of personal beliefs. These things are our cultural heritage. So, we cannot ban it. We should discourage only  to fake persons getting undue advantage, which in India is difficult since quakes are there in every profession, and maligning them.

(Guest)

This " Janhit Manch " is one of the dirty NGOs in this country.

They collect money as

Life Member 2000 Rs.

Patron Member 5000 Rs.

Donor Member 10000 Rs.

For Advocate Member CONCESSIONAL RATE  OF 50% IN ALL ABOVE CATEGORIES

BUT there is Doctor Member why?????

They beleave in Husband and Wife relation but not on Astrology, Vastu, Numerology,Gemology and our religion faith why???

All Religions we follow Vastu.

Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Christians who the hell he is.

His name it self is Bhagvanji Raiyani who collects money from people and want to save Nation  - save Judiciary.

Thank God he is not asking us to change the direction.

In All Mosques, All Temples, All Churches and All Sikh Temples I simply say our God faces towards East. This is called Vastu.

Which direction you pray that is different.

Japanese and Chinese they follow Vastu ( Fungsoi ).

But when they are in problem just they pray Oh God please save me this time from this problem. I will sacrifies Chiken or Goat.

(Guest)

Whay there is no Doctor Member ????????

(Guest)

Everyone has an indefeasible right to practice or to do business provided it is legal. In today's commercial world, every consumer product is advertised with full pomposity. Do all of we have same experience on a particular product? Hence why single out these persons and show them in poor light? There is black sheep in every profession. What the legal system can do in this matter? It is the people who should introspect and decide whether to follow them or not. As long as the cheated are there, cheaters do exist.

prasad (advocate)     13 January 2010

i am not convined it is a  case for Pil. Astrology to day is a mixture of  fraud, charlatanism and some astronlmy. It is quite difficult for a court to take a view on the maatter. Whatever view it takes. it will be assailable and tantamounts to throwing the baby with the bathwater. it is more a case for social education than for Pil.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     13 January 2010

It is a matter of public interest, when a person claims that he can tell about the future of a person AND STARTED DOING BUSINESS ON IT. A COURT SHOULD TAKE COGNIGENCE ON IT.

It should come unnder the consumar act and RTI act also. By paying fees a person becomes a customer of that Astrologer. The human society, The court, and The Parliament should take cognigence on it, regulate it, as per the claims of Astrologers - very particularly, when they are doing business on it. It is the right as well as the duty/liability, of the court & parliament. The court, and The Parliament should always be ready to answer the question that - 'how they are not doing frawd, with the people?'. Therefore it is a subject of RTI also.

I did not go on the "janahit Morcha" web site. Asking the people  for donation is well recogonished system for a civilized society, but simulteniously, they should keep in mind of their public liability and accountability of the public fund - what they accumulated.

(Guest)

Without paying fees, even Court they don't allow. After paying the fees getting a verdict from the Court it takes ages Sir.

Janhit Manch they don't take individual cases why ??????????????

Janhit Manch - perhaps took such decission ; pl keep watch how they are working and how they spending the public money accumulated by them. if you do it, it will be a grate thingh. 

thank you sir. 

(Guest)

We Indians believe in our traditions and customs.

Tomorrow they may come out with a new idea. Not to celebrate marraiges, Birth day parties and functions.

what was the issue of this thread? are we not going out of this?

(Guest)
Gupta ji. No.In the PIL every fact have to take into consideration to prove.Marriages and other functions are also comes under Astrology. Why marriages,functions, festivals perform on some particular days? MK Gandhi ji correctly said in near future a PIL may be filed for performing marriges and other functions. In my view before filing PIL against Astrology petitioner have to think. Petitioner would hurt those who belive in Astrology. Why all belive in Weather forcast? Several times it found inaccurate eventhough scientific appartuses are using.

RIGHT YOU ARE. when such pil comes we will discuss. no problem.

but now the issue is whrther such PIL, is actually in public interest or not. my opinion is yes because, astrologers STARTED DOING BUSINESS ON IT.

I heared about 2/3 years ago also, about this Janhit Manch, that they filed a PIL against astrologer's activity. i am in doubt that wheather they are serious abot the issue or not. Gandhiji found that they are collecting funds from public also. It might be that with intention to collect money from the public, they are doing so. thanks.

(Guest)
Yes. There are hundreds of fraud astrologers are minting money from public. These astrolgers degrading Astrology. Today if a person knows nine planets, Thithi (i.e.Day)and gems names he claims he is astrolger. Action should be taken against fraud astrogers but PIL should not be against Astrology.

"Action should be taken against fraud astrogers but PIL should not be against Astrology." - yes, this is right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register