Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Let me be unknown (NA)     11 October 2020

Physical assult

Hi All,

I am a software architect by profession and my wife is a doctor. We had a love marriage which didn't go well for my in laws. My in laws stayed at our place for long all through our 7 years of married life and made our marriage life miserable. Now they are bringing a lots of fake case against me and even lodged a GD in local police station with some baseless charge.

Now my wife once hit me 3 years back and she had night shift in her hospital on that day. So from hospital during night she apologized to me over chat where I repeatedly mentioned about that hitting incident and she also said sorry. As I knew this chat could later proof to be handy, I copied the entire chat (not in screenshot) and emailed myself. I still have that 4 years old chat in my email but obviously due to change in mobile handset I don't have those chat in whatsapp. Is that a valid evidence of some sort?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2020

Show that to your local advocate and he will hear your story and can guide you on further reliefs for your problems.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2020

The posting suggests no legal issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register