Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jindal (secratery)     02 March 2012

Photos as a proof of 400grams gold

Dear LCI experts,

My is claiming 400grams gold as shreedhan based on below evidences producted by her in the DV case.

1) She has produced bills of some gold purchased (80-100grams) for her and her mother. But she is claimin g that all gold mentioned in the bill was given to her at time of marriage. only 50-60grams were given to my wife at time of marriage. despite rest of the gold was purchased by my father in-law for my mother in-law thaey are saying all gold was given to her daughter which is wrong. 2) Some bills are just on white paper without letterhead, sign and stamp, CST no, tin no, jeweller's name. It is just like jeweller has given some estimation of the white blank page as rough idea of the purchase. 3) some are estimated bills in the name of my mother in-law 4) they have produced marriage photographs in the court but photos are showing only 50-60grams which was always with my wife and she had kept her at her parental home.

400grams Bills were submitted in the court along with the complaint of DV in 2006. photos have been submitted in 2009. As per my lawyer photos are not exhibitted on the court record. Please advice how to counter and prove that 400grams was not given to wife. 50-60 grams were given and still it is with my wife only.   Judge is very biased and did not allow us to ask any question regarding my father in-law 's income during cross examination and said that father in-law's has no relation with DV case or shreedhan.

since gold price is increasing my in-laws are becoming more greedy to extort more money despite thay had gold with them only.

shah

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 March 2012

It was wrong on the part of Judge not to allow questioning about the sources on income. You could have gone in revision for the same.

Anyways try filing TEP, if that is an option for you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2012

you have anothe thread. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=52223&offset=1 Please do not stray the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register