LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayaveladvocate (Lawyer)     05 August 2009

Photo graphing court commissioners inspection proceedings

I have shot the commission proceedings of the commissioner in my camera i filed petition to mark the photos so taken along with negative the trial judge refused to mark stating that commissioner is officer of the court and proceedings of the commissioner is that of court hence i had no permission to shoot can any one enlighten me with precedents ?

Learning

3 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     06 August 2009

You can do that only with permission of the court. if there is any apparent irregularity in the commission report and actual facts at site you can approach the court with a petition stating the reasons and importance of bringing the truth. then court may agree. If rejected you can go to the higher court to get relief.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     07 August 2009

The commissioner might be an officer of a court. But the place where he is conducting the warrant is nota place of court. When you can file the photos of site maps, topography of property etc, why not the photos taken by you. Thereby you will be bringing the correct facts to a court of law and indicate any flaw in the proceedings of the commissioner. Try to convince the court on this aspect, if not it is better before the higher court to invite a decision of importance to the community at large

Bye

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 August 2009

Court has rightly rejected your request.  Court Commissioner is court officer.  I dnt know for what purpose you took the photos.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register