LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Verma (Data Entry Operator)     06 November 2015

Photo attestation from gazetted officer

Board of School Education Haryana is asking applicants of HTET-2015 to get the admit card photographs attested from Gazetted Officers in spite of the fact that the central & Haryana government has already replaced the process by self attestation of documents/photographs.

Also the Chief Secretary, Haryana govt issued a notification regarding the self attestation process to all Boards of Haryana Govt. (letter number:62/09/2010-6GS1)

Its causing a huge hassle to candidates as well as gazetted officers such as Medical officers serving in the hospitals across the state.

Can I file any complaint against the board? If yes where?

Learning

1 Replies

Rahul Verma (Data Entry Operator)     07 November 2015

HTET Haryana exam is on 15th Nov. They have asked the candidates to get their admit cards attested from Gazetted officers. I called the haryana school education board to let them know about the new rules regarding self attestation.

I also told them regarding Chief Secretary Haryana's notification number 62/09/2010-6GS1.

All they said is "We know the rules better. If you are uncomfortable then go and take exam in Modi's office. Don't apply here" and they disconnected.

Even Chief Secretary to Haryana Govt is not interested in the matter. He is not even aware of the letter sent from his own office to Boards across the state. Its on their website.

Where can I file the complaint against them? Though i have got the document attested, I want them to comply with new rules in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register